Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Helloooo!


Good Morning! I'm a treasure hunting, 1950's loving, can't-pass-a-tag-sale-without-stopping kinda girl. :)  I live in Connecticut with my husband and 3 kids. I hope you will bookmark my blog and visit here often! I will be documenting my finds on a regular basis and discussing this and that. I do visit the Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, MA every year and am heading to the May show! Of course, I will take you along with me!

It's a beautiful sunny morning and I'm off to my day job :) Of course, I would rather be out treasure hunting today but that pesky full time job of mine tends to get in the way lol. I'm looking forward to hunting this weekend, beginning Friday afternoon with a stop to look at some jadeite lamps! Can't wait to see them!

The shop is beginning to fill and looks pretty nice if I do say so myself. The banner was created by OhMeOhMy Designs on Etsy - she did a fabulous job!

New items in the shop:

Jeanette Jadeite measuring cup




and this amazing milk glass creamer & sugar bowl set. I almost don't want to part with it - so sweet!

Please bookmark the shop and visit often - new items will be added as I find them.

And I say a fond farewell today to the lovely 1940's Fire King jadeite vase that just sold and is off to its new loving home...



If you are in search of something in particular that you collect or are wanting for your home please let me know! I will gladly keep my eye out while treasure hunting. You are under no obligation to buy, but I will certainly send you a message and photo of the found item. I want all my customers to be happy, happy, happy!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday! I will leave you with two Etsy Treasuries that I just recently created for your viewing pleasure.

The first is the Circus! I especially love the tattooed man...

The second is Vintage Backyard Barbecue - sigh. so sweetly retro.

Enjoy your day!

~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love your collection of kitchenware! And can't wait to read your future posts.


    Grace


    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo I'm Janice a new blogger..I'm at spoonwither.blogspot.com please come join me as well. I just joined yours..I like your vintage items that you have..have a good afternoon..Janice

    ReplyDelete